- First, click on the icon that connects you to the AT&T dialer. The big green connect will appear.
- On the left hand side of screen you will see a settings tab, click it.
- The next thing you will see is show or set up wizard..click that. This will get you into where you need to be.
- Click next screen and when you do you will see your old ID. Change this to ANRMS and then click out rest of wizard to finish.
- Your password has been RESET - your password will be the same as your User ID. So if your User ID is h@1a2b3c, your password will be h@1a2b3c. You will be prompted to change it after you have signed in.
You can find the latest AT&T Global network client at https://www.qtso.com/mdcn.html